Five Fruits that give you Glowing Skin
Everyone knows the great health benefits provided by fruits and vegetables. Not many people know that by applying certain fruit to your skin you can benefit from the nutrients and vitamins on a surface level.
Here are five fruits that will help soothe and repair your skin from the outside in!
1. Papaya. Papayas are known for containing a rich anti-oxidant called Papain. They also boast the power to remove impurities from your skin along with dead skin cells. Not only will it help cleanse your skin but that tropical smell will feel like a mini vacation!
2. Bananas. Rich in fiber, magnesium, potassium and minerals bananas assist with immune building and proper blood circulation. Adding bananas and honey to your at home facial will give you beautiful, glowing skin. Containing A, B and E bananas are a great anti-aging agent as well!
3. Oranges. Want to slow down the aging process on your skin? Vitamin C does this as well as improving skin texture and removing blemishes. Known for its high vitamin C content oranges are the perfect fruit to use! Simply dry out orange peels and crush them into a powder form. Store them in an airtight container and use frequently as a facial scrub.
4. Lemons. Also boasting a high vitamin C content, lemons are another way to get glowing skin. Not only that, they are known for their bleaching properties and is a good cleanser to reduce the appearance of blemishes. Start your day by drinking a warm cup of water mixed with a dash of lemon juice along with 1 teaspoon of honey. This will help fight cellulite and help your skin look beautiful from the inside out.
5. Apples. Like papayas, apples contain anti-oxidant properties and can help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Mix apple juice and honey together and let it dry on your face. Rinse it off after about 20 minutes. This is a great hydrating mask for glowing skin!